- naturalistic - historical
- Type of route:
- Difficulty level:
- Track length:
- 10 km - 12 km with Poggio Spino variant
- Total height difference:
- +501m / -498m
- Departure altitude:
- 712 m
- Max quota:
- 754 m
- Min quota:
- 625 m
- Excursion time:
- 3 h stops excluded - 3h 30min with Poggio Spino variant
- Edited by:
- Adio Provvedi e Elena Rocchini
- Updated on:
- april 2017
- ring presentation of the three regions
- Accessible on foot and by mountain bike.
- Accessible all year round.
- Signs (for the moment) absent.
- Equipped parking areas.
- Refreshment points (bar and restaurant) and water supply.
- Difficulty given by very muddy sections in case of rain in the previous days and crossing of streams.
- Need for a variant in the wild boar hunting season.
- Naturalistic emergencies: forest health monitoring area.
- Ethno-anthropological emergencies: Borgo di San Pietro Aquaeortus, Mulino sul Fosso Grossano, border point between Umbria, Lazio and Tuscany, Path of the Brigands.
- Panoramic point of considerable interest in Poggio Spino.